Chemical & Liquid Jet Resistant Coverall
Fully liquid-proof coverall provides an effective shield against various chemicals, liquid jets, infective agents and leaking fuel.
Excellent protection against wide range of hazards
The special impervious fabric meets the highest requirement of EN 14126 biological test. All seams are sealed by chemical proof tapes, which reaches protection level type 3 and provides an effective barrier against directional liquid jets, various chemicals, and biological hazards.
Sealed design offers optimum protection
Well-designed hood fits respirator perfectly, double layer storm flaps ensure liquid tight seal for the zipper, and the bright yellow fabric offers high visibility. These designs provide excellent protection when working under dangerous and dark environments.
Lightweight & durable
The fabric is lightweight and strong. It provides comfortable wearing experiences and allows the wearer to work efficiently.
- TYPE 3 EN 14605 Liquid Tight Suits- Suits which can protect against strong and directional jets of a liquid chemical such as spray from a burst pipe under pressure.
- TYPE 4 EN 14605 Spray Tight Suits- Suits which can protect against saturation of liquid chemical, where volume of the liquid builds up on the suit forming pools, resulting in rivulets.
- TYPE 5 EN ISO 13982-1 Dry Particle Suits-Suits for protection against hazardous dusts and any dry particles.
- EN 1149-5 Electrostatic dissipative protective clothing with a surface resistance of maximum 2.5×10 exp 9 ohm.
- EN 1073-2 Protective clothing against particulate radioactive contamination.
- EN 14126 Protective clothing can resist against biological hazards and infective agents.
Biological Hazards, Chemical Handling, Decontamination, Disaster Management, Disease Control, Tank Cleaning, Petrochemical
4-thread overlocked seam with chemical liquid-proof tape
- 7-9 stitches per inch
- Heavier thread fibre is above 300D
- Compatible chemical proof tape
Impervious PE coated fabric
- Light weight and liquid splash protection
- Unique coated film fabric provides excellent chemical and biohazard resistance
Multilayer SMS fabric
- Scroll the form to see more.
|FABRIC PHYSICAL PROPERTIES||TEST METHOD||CLASS|
|Abrasion Resistance||EN 530||2|
|Flex Cracking Resistance||ISO 7854||1|
|Trapezoidal Tear Resist.||ISO 9073-4||3|
|Tensile Strength||ISO 13934-1||2|
|Puncture Resistance||EN 863||1|
|Seam Strength||ISO 13935-2||3|
|AZO Dyes||EN 14362-1||Pass|
|pH Value||ISO 1413||Pass|
|FABRIC CHEMICAL PROPERTIES||TEST METHOD||PENETRATION||REPELLENCY|
|Sulphuric acid 30%||EN 6530||Class 3||Class 3|
|Sodium Hydroxide 10%||EN 6530||Class 3||Class 3|
|o-Xylene||EN 6530||Class 3||Class 2|
|Butan-1-ol||EN 6530||Class 3||Class 2|
|AGAINST INFECTIVE AGENTS with EN 14126||TEST METHOD||CLASS|
|Resistance to penetration by blood / fluids||ISO 16603||6|
|Resistance to penetration by blood borne||ISO 16604||6|
|Resistance to wet bacterial penetration||ISO 22610||6|
|Resistance to biologically contaminated aerosol||ISO 22611||3|
|Resistance to dry microbial penetration||ISO 22612||3|
|WHOLE SUIT TEST PERFORMANCE||RESULT|
|Type 3||Jet test||Pass|
|Type 4||Spray Test||Pass|
|Type 5||Inward Leakage Test||Pass|
|EN1073-2||Protective clothing against radioactive contamination||Class 1|
Coverall Size Chart
Size is according to EN340 as below size chart recommendation.