Premium Oil, Saturated Liquid Splash & Pesticide Resistant Protective Clothing
Designed as an effective barrier to saturated liquid splash. It combines liquid-proof fabric with sealed tape seam while keeping breathable and comfortable with Type 4 certification.
An effective barrier against blood, body-fluid and infective agents
The fabric performance exceeds both WHO protective clothing specification option 1 & 2 for Ebola infection control. [Note*]
Proven protection against pesticides
Meets DIN 32781 requirement on chemical penetration, comfort and fabric strength against pesticides.
Breathable to Work Efficiently
Designed for comfort use. Allow wearers to work efficiently while releasing their body heat to prevent heat exhaustion.
Sealed seam offers premium protection
Liquid-proof tape on seam to ensure wearer being protected with no seepage.
Note*: The WHO recommended specification for coveralls against filovirus disease issued in Oct, 2014 stated that healthcare workers should choose appropriate protective apparel, which meets the following two requirements:
option 1, tested for resistance to blood and body fluid penetration: meets or exceeds ISO 16603 class 3 exposure pressure
option 2, tested for resistance to blood-borne pathogen penetration; meets or exceeds ISO 16604 class 2 exposure pressure.
- TYPE 4 EN 14605 Spray Tight Suits- Suits which can protect against saturation of liquid chemical, where volume of the liquid builds up on the suit forming pools, resulting in rivulets.
- TYPE 5 EN ISO 13982-1 Dry Particle Suits-Suits for protection against hazardous dusts and any dry particles.
- TYPE 6 EN 13034 reduced spray -suits which offer limited protection against a light spray of liquid chemicals.
- EN 1149-5 Electrostatic dissipative protective clothing with a surface resistance of maximum 2.5×10 exp 9 ohm.
- EN 1073-2 Protective clothing against particulate radioactive contamination.
- EN 14126 Protective clothing can resist against biological hazards and infective agents.
- DIN 32781 Protective suits against pesticides.
Agriculture, Automotive, Biological Hazards, Chemical Plants, Disaster Management, Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical
4-thread overlocked seam with liquid-proof tape
- 7-9 stitches per inch
- Heavier thread fibre is above 150D
- Bite depth at 4mm
Microporous Film laminate PPSB
- MVTR is above 5000 gsm / 24hr (ASTM E96 BW)
- Hydro-head is above 2000 mm-H2O(ISO 811)
Multilayer SMS fabric
- Scroll the form to see more.
|FABRIC PHYSICAL PROPERTIES||TEST METHOD||CLASS|
|Abrasion Resistance||EN 530||1|
|Flex Cracking Resistance||EN ISO 7854-B||5|
|Trapezoidal Tear Resist.||EN ISO 9073-4||1|
|Tensile Strength||EN ISO 13934-1||1|
|Puncture Resistance||EN 863||1|
|Seam Strength||EN ISO 13935-2||4|
|pH Value||EN ISO 3071||Pass|
|Resistance to Ignition||EN 13274-4||Pass|
|Resistance to Water Penetration||EN 20811||>2500 mm|
|Water Vapour Resistance||EN ISO 11092||31.7 m2*Pa/W|
|FABRIC CHEMICAL PROPERTIES||TEST METHOD||PENETRATION||REPELLENCY|
|Sulphuric acid 30%||EN ISO 6530||Class 3||Class 3|
|Sodium Hydroxide 10%||EN ISO 6530||Class 3||Class 3|
|AGAINST INFECTIVE AGENTS with EN 14126||TEST METHOD||CLASS|
|Resistance to penetration by blood / fluids||ISO 16603||6|
|Resistance to penetration by blood-borne pathogens||ISO 16604||2|
|Resistance to wet microbial penetration||ISO 22610||6|
|Resistance to liquid aerosol penetration||ISO/DIS 22611||3|
|Resistance to dry microbial penetration||ISO 22612||3|
|Resistance to Penetration by Pesticides according to EN 14786||Sample 1||Sample 2||Sample 3||Sample 4|
|WHOLE SUIT TEST PERFORMANCE||RESULT|
|Type 4||Spray Test||Pass|
|Type 5||Inward Leakage Test||Pass|
|Type 6||Low Level Spray Test||Pass|
|EN 1073-2||Protective Clothing Against
Coverall Size Chart
Size is according to EN340 as below size chart recommendation.